Chair of Governors:
Paul Charman – Chair of Governors, Delphi Diesel Systems
As the Technical Centre Manager, I am responsible for the day to day running of all of the test facilities and building services needed by the Engineers and Technicians to develop world class solutions for our customers. I also have the responsibility for looking after the other functions, HR and Finance to make the UTC run effectively.
I became involved with Medway UTC in the preparation of the first application in 2012, mainly because I thought it was an exciting idea and a great opportunity for Delphi to become involved with the future engineers of the Medway towns.
Since we started the journey in mid-2013, I have been the Chair of the Governing Body which has been hugely rewarding in making the ambitions of the UTC a reality.
To contact Medway UTC’s Chair of Governors please email: P.email@example.com
The Governing Body:
The Governing Body of the Medway UTC comprises of the following:
- Paul Charman – Chair of Governors, Chair of Resources Committe, Delphi Diesel Systems (Member of Academic Standards, Audit and Resources Committee).
- Andrew Brader, MidKent Training Services (Member of Resources and Audit Committee).
- Dr. Karon Buck – Principal, Medway UTC (Member of Academic Standards, Audit and Resources Committee).
- Simon Cook, MidKent College (Member of Academic Standards Committee).
- James Nunn, Parent Governor (Member of Academic Standards Committee).
- Professor Alan Reed – Chair of Academic Standards Committee, University of Greenwich (Chair of Academic Standards and member of Resources Committee).
- Rodney Sutton – Chair of Audit Committee, Kreston Reeves (Chair of Audit and member of Resources Committee).
- Les Wicks, Medway Local Authority (Member of Academic Standards Committee).
- Lieutenant Colonel William Robinson, Royal School of Military Engineering (Member of Academic Standards Committee).
- Sallyann Mclean, BAE Systems (Member of Audit Committee).
- Louise Brenlund, Brachers LLP (Member of Resources Committee).
Declarations of Interests: