How to get involved
How your organisation can get involved…
Medway UTC runs a range of educational programmes that benefit from your company’s involvement:
- Industrial Projects Programme. A programme that provides stimulating ‘real’ industrial projects for our students, to provide them with learning opportunities to gain knowledge and insight into the requirements of the industry.
- Industrial Site Visit Programme. A programme that gives our students the opportunity to visit industrial sites to gain understanding of the work environment.
- Visiting Lecture Programme. A series of lectures and/or demonstrations based at Medway UTC and delivered by visiting professionals and experts in their field of practice.
- Apprentice Ambassador Programme. We encourage apprentices from the industry to help promote the UTC and their chosen field of study; and also to become mentors for our students.
- Work Experience for P16 students.
- Industrial Mentors to provide insight and up-to-date guidance into the industry to Medway UTC staff and students.
Key benefits for your organisation…
- Ensuring that the future generation of professionals are equipped with the knowledge and understanding of the requirements of your industry.
- Having first hand knowledge of and direct access to potential future employees.
- Developing your own staff, by providing them with opportunities to develop, mentor and coach the future generation.
If you or your company would like to partner Medway UTC please download our Employer Engagement Information Flyer or contact us on email@example.com.